If you are in possession of a Firestick or a Fire TV and want to access Live TV for free then you are at the right place dude. Your wish will get fulfilled today. In this post, we are going to tell you about an application named TVTap for Fire TV and Firestick which you can easily install on your Firestick or Fire TV and watch free Live TV Channels through the application. TvTap is a streaming application that enables you to watch live TV channels in high definition. Please note that TvTap was earlier known as UKTVNow. Hence, if you are using any live TV application, which is paid, it is time that you switch to TvTap as you don’t require paying even a single penny for using the services of TvTap.
With TvTap for Firestick, you can access more than 1000 variety of channels encompassing over 15 countries of the world. The channels cover various categories like Science, sports, kids, news, movies, etc. This makes TvTap a one-in-all TV package. Please note that the developers haven’t made any specific Firestick or Fire TV version. They have released TvTap Apk. However, using the same apk file; we will share with you the process to Install TvTap PRO on Firestick or Fire TV. Let’s have a look at the download and installation process.
TVTAP APK | Features:
TVTap APK offers various unique features, making it an excellent choice for streaming live TV channels on your Android device. Here are some of the key points to highlight.
- Variety of Channels: TVTap APK provides users access to a wide range of international and regional TV channels, making it an excellent choice for those looking to watch their favourite shows and movies worldwide.
- Easy Navigation: The app has an intuitive user interface that makes it easy to find and access channels quickly without requiring complicated menus or settings.
- High-Quality Streaming: TVTp APK offers high-quality streaming of channels, making it a great alternative to those with slow or unreliable internet connections.
- Compact Size: The app is lightweight and takes up very little space on your memory, meaning you won’t have to worry about storage issues when downloading or using the app.
- Regular Updates: TVTap APK updates regularly to ensure the app’s performance and stability, allowing users to enjoy an uninterrupted streaming experience.
Download & Install TVTap APK on Firestick [Steps]
For your provision, we are providing two ways through which you can Install TvTap on Firestick or Fire TV. You can use any one method as both are quite simple. For PC Users: Download TVTap on PC Windows.
Name of App
- First and foremost, please launch your Firestick device and navigate to Settings -> Device and then to My Fire Tv.
- Once you clicked that option, click on Devel0per Options and continue.
- Moreover, in the same place, you will also find an option of Unknown Sources. Please toggle on that as well.
- In case you are installing TvTap on Fire TV then, from the same place, you require toggling on USB Debugging as well.
- Next, you need to search for the ‘Downloader’ application and install the same on your Firestick or Fire TV.
- Run the downloader App.
- Enter the given below URL as in the given image below.
- Click GO and the app will start getting downloaded.
- Once the app gets downloaded, click on Install.
- Once the application gets installed, click continue.
- When you navigate back to the downloader, Click the delete button.
- That’s it, now you have successfully installed TVTAP APK on your Firestick.
- Now you will be able to access the TVTAP Application on your Firestick easily from All Your Apps and Channels.
You can also, check out: TVTap Pro APK Download on Android TV Box & Smart TV.
How to Access TVTAP on Firestick [Steps]
- First of all, go to Firestick Home Screen.
- Now you should do a long press over your Home Button and you will be able to see a Pop Up Window.
- Click over the Apps Icon and continue.
- Scroll Down to the bottom side and tap on TVTAP icon.
- Now click move on the bottom right corner side, just drag and drop to the three rows. Now the TVTAP will be moved to the Home Screen.
That’s it and now you can watch live tv on your Firestick using TVTAP for Firestick. We have updated this to the latest version. so you can enjoy the unlimited fun.
Why TVTap is the best Live TV Application?
There are tons of Live TV Applications that is being released everyday, but when it comes to the stability and quality none of them stands with TVTap APK or TVTap Pro. Just humongous library of channels with a lot of frequencies and genres. There are specific channels for Movies, TV Shows, Series and a lot more. If you are planning to watch any of the favorite shows or movies with your family, just opt for TVTap and nothing else.
TVTap Firestick Pro 3.2 – Correctly displays the Favorites interface on my Android TV box.
TVTap Firestick Pro 3.0 – Won’t display the Favorites interface on my Android smartphone.
TVTap 2.5 Pro – Correctly displays the Favorites interface on my Android smartphone.
It will get fixed in next BETA update though 🙂
Check out the Related Posts:
Final Words –TVTap PRO APK Download on Firestick & Fire TV
So, these were the two methods through which you can Install TVTap on your Firestick or Fire TV. What are you waiting for now? Install TvTap and enjoy Live TV channels on your Firestick or Fire TV. In case you get stuck anywhere during the installation process or have any additional questions to ask please feel free to utilize the comments section for the same. We will be happy to help you.
27 thoughts on “Install TVTap APK on FireStick & Fire TV Under 1 Minute ”
Hi,I have downloaded the latest version but when I go into the and try and open a channel it says I have no internet .I have checked my internet connection it it is working fine please can help.
I want to get tvtap on firestick but not sure how to download it onto my firestick
How can I view the EPG?
I would like to know if these networks are on it or not: TV Land, Decade, Antenna tv, Laff channel, Cozi tv apps
On my firestick, it shows how much space is left on it, so I don’t want to add anymore than I want.. Can you tell me how many MB or whatever size your app is?
Great app for fire TV I want to download the app
I want to download the app on to my firestick
I set up a favorites list on TVtap but went to add more the next day and can’t seem to find out how.I only get a full screen no half screen with the favorite tab,any ideas?
I already have this app but have lots of problems with it freezing up and/or buffering constantly. Very irritating and I lose programming or have to restart it and then it does it again. Perhaps I need an upgrade or you need a better server??!
Downloaded on Fire stick say there is up date just keep trying never finishes
All the screen is white…
Whenever I have used it it has never been HD, keeps buffering and generally unreliable to the point of being fed up with it. My connection speed is over 25mbps.
Just downloaded this to fire stick
Connection speed is over 170mbps
In my house so far so good thanks for the app 😁👌
You are welcome, buddy…Happy watching 🙂
Worst app ever . Doesn’t matter what OS you’re installing it on . White screen , no internet message , won’t load etc etc etc .
All in all a complete waste of memory, data and time.
Thanks a lot!
I have tried many tutorials but this is the only one that worked.
the first link is not available the second alternative worked (fix the first one).
thank you so much.
Hey, Tarta. We are glad that it worked for you, and thanks for reporting that broken link. We fixed that one also, please do check now, and everything is working now 🙂
Thank you and share our app with your friends 🙂
Do I need real debrid for tvtap on firestick?
If you want HD links, It’s highly recommended. But, It’s not mandatory, you can watch normal links movies and tv shows without using any Real Debrid or any other premium services…
Constant buffering on all channels that I checked. Is there a fix or is that normal? Can’t watch anything that is constantly buffering.
It is constantly buffering and literally does not stop.. Checked to see if it could be my wifi signal, but it’s not. All my other streaming applications work fine.
How do you create a favorites list
How do I add channels to my favorite category?