Who doesn’t like to watch TV? Whether you are a sports fan a movie lover, or a kid who loves cartoons, TV has become an integral part of our lives. But it is not always possible to watch our favourite programs on TV for any reason – be it travelling, you haven’t paid the cable bill, or something else. If you have an Android or iOS smartphone, you could a live TV streaming app, like TvTap. But no matter which Android or iOS smartphone you use, their screen isn’t comparable to a TV in size.
What if you want to watch live TV on a bigger screen? If you have a Windows PC or laptop, then you could use it to watch live TV as their screen is obviously bigger than a smartphone. TvTap is an amazing live TV streaming app for Android with a user-friendly interface. No doubt, there may be other apps better than TvTap, but those would be paid whereas TvTap is 100% free. So, if you could run TVTap on your PC/laptop some way, then watching live TV would be a chinch. But it is not that easy as TVTap isn’t available for the Windows operating system. Even without having dedicated Windows OS applications, TvTap can still work on Windows. In this post, we will tell you how to download TvTap on a Windows PC or Laptop. Check Out: Download TV Tap on iOS Devices.
TVTap for PC | Features:
Since Android shares most of the market share for smartphones, TvTap first came as an Android app. But over time as its popularity surged through the sky, iOS, FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, etc. But even still isn’t hasn’t made it to the Windows devices officially yet. Instead, you need to download an Android Emulator on your PC/Laptop to download and watch live TV on the TVTap app.
- Watch any TV channel from all over the world.
- Enjoy HD-quality content for a rich experience.
- It is lightweight and doesn’t require a ton of space.
- There are a lot of categories in content like Entertainment, Movies, music, news, sports, and much more.
- It also has recently been watched and favourite categories.
- A schedule option is also available to set reminders for live matches.
Requirements: Download TvTap on PC & Mac
Below are the requirements to run Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Macon Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac. If your PC/Laptop meets these requirements, then you will be able to download TvTap on it.
- Android Emulator – Bluestacks (Any stable emulator would do)
- RAM – Minimum 2GB RAM required.
- Hard disk space – Minimum 4GB free space on your PC/Laptop
- Supported OS – Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- Drivers – Video and Audio drivers are required otherwise you won’t be able to watch or listen to anything on live TV.
Install TVTap on Windows 11/10/8.1/8 & Mac Laptop
We will go through the steps to download and install TVTap APK on a PC using an Android emulator, just follow the steps given below and install the same on your device without any hassle.
- First, download an Android emulator like Bluestacks [bluestacks.com] on your computer. Since the file is over 400MB you should have a good internet connection.
- Next, go to Downloads and then double-click the Bluestacks.exe file to begin the installation.
- When the installation is complete, the Bluestacks engine will start for the first time.
- Enable your location and then select your preferred language.
- Sign in to your Google account and the Bluestacks is ready to install TvTap apps. This can be done in two ways
- Download the TvTap APK file on your computer from the above-given link.
- Then, open Bluestacks and tap on the install apk button to sideload the TvTap App Or go to the file manager and navigate to the TvTap APK file. Right-click on the TvTap apk and click “Open with Bluestacks app handler”.
- The TvTap app will start installing and can be run from Bluestacks home screen.
- That’s it and now you will be able to browse over your favorite channels and shows through the TVTap App.
How To Use TVTap on PC?
- First, Install TVTap Pro on your PC via an Android Emulator.
- Then Open the app and you will see a screen like this(below image).
- To find your favourite movies and shows, use the search button in the top-right corner.
- If you want to use filters like searching for only movies or Documentaries etc.. then tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner.
- You can see Movies, Music, News, Sports, Documentary, Kids, and Food options. Tap on the desired video type and explore.
- To watch or listen to any particular video or music use the Schedule option.
- All your favourite videos and music can be found in the Favourite section.
- Tap on Settings to Customize the TVTap Pro according to your needs.
- You can see all the relevant settings to customize.
How To Uninstall TVTAP from Bluestacks?
- First of all, just launch Bluestacks and go to the home screen.
- Now you will be able to find the TVTap icon.
- Just hover the mouse over the same and right-click on the icon.
- You will get an option to uninstall/delete the same.
- Just click on it and the application will get uninstalled from Bluestacks.
Check out the Related Posts:
- Install TVTap on Fire TV & Firestick (STEPS).
- TVTap Pro Alternatives (Similar Apps).
- TVTAP Pro on Roku (Step by Step Guide).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q - Is TVTap Pro FREE?
Yes, TVTap Pro is completely Free, No need to pay money at all. Just Download, Install, and Enjoy watching your favourite content.
Q - Can I play TVTap videos in External Video Player ?
Yes, The app supports external media player. You can any Video Player like VLC Player, MXPlayer, MPV Player etc to directly open videos. To know how to integrate External media player with TVTap, Read the related section above.
Q - Is it safe to Install TVTap Pro on PC?
Not Sure, because these are third-party applications. That too being used on a platform where it is not supported. The real question is whether Installing an Emulator safe or not, because you may have to deactivate Anti-virus software, Windows defender firewall etc to install Emulators.
Conclusion: TVTap on Windows 11/10/8.1/8/& Mac
TvTap is a great live TV streaming app for Android, and iOS smartphones as well as FireStick, Fire TV and Android TV. But it doesn’t have Windows applications. Here, we have shown you how to download TvTap on a Windows PC/Laptop with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator. Hope, you are able to enjoy live TV streaming on your PC/laptop using TVTap following this post.