Who doesn’t like to watch TV? Whether you are a sports fan or a movie lover, or a kid who loves cartoons, TV has become an integral part of our lives. But it is not always possible to watch our favorite programs on TV due to any reason – be it traveling, you haven’t paid the cable bill, or something else. If you have an Android or iOS smartphone, you could a live TV streaming app, like TvTap. But no matter which Android or iOS smartphone you use, their screen isn’t comparable to a TV in terms of size.
What if you want to watch live TV on a bigger screen? If you have a Windows PC or laptop, then you could use it to watch live TV as their screen is obviously bigger then a smartphone. TvTap is an amazing live TV streaming app for Android with its user-friendly interface. No doubt, there may be other apps better than TvTap, but those would be paid whereas TvTap is 100% free. So, if you could run TvTap on your PC/laptop some way, then watching live TV will be a chinch. But it is not that easy as TvTap isn’t available for Windows operating system. Though even without having dedicated Windows OS applications, TvTap can still work on Windows. In this post, we will tell you how to download TvTap on Windows PC or Laptop. Check Out: Download Tv Tap on iOS Devices.
TvTap for PC: TvTap on Windows & Mac Laptop
Since Android shares most of the market share for smartphones, TvTap first came as an Android app. But over time as its popularity sour through the sky, iOS, FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, etc. But even still isn’t hasn’t made it to the Windows devices officially yet. Instead, you need to download an Android Emulator on your PC/Laptop to download and watch live TV on TvTap app.
Android Emulators are applications that allow users to run Android apps on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac. There are many Android emulators available, but Bluestacks is one of the most famous ones for years. You can install the TvTap apk on the PC/Laptop through the Android emulator. Thus, although indirectly, but you will be download TvTap app on your Windows PC/Laptop and watch live TV.
Features: TvTap App on Windows PC & Mac
- Watch any TV channel from all over the world.
- Enjoy HD quality content for a rich experience.
- It is lightweight and doesn’t require a ton of space.
- There are a lot of categories in content like Entertainment, Movies, music, news, sports, and much more.
- It also has recently watched and favorite categories.
- A schedule option is also available to set reminders for live matches.
Requirements: Download TvTap on PC & Mac
Below are given the requirements to run Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Macon Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac. If your PC/Laptop meets these requirements, then you would be able to download TvTap on it.
- Android Emulator – Bluestacks (Any stable emulator would do)
- RAM – Minimum 2GB RAM required.
- Hard disk space – Minimum 4GB free space on your PC/Laptop
- Supported OS – Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- Drivers – Video and Audio drivers are required otherwise you won’t be able to watch r listen to anything on live TV.
Install TvTap on Windows 10/8.1/8 & Mac Laptop
- First, download an Android emulator like Bluestacks [bluestacks.com] on your computer. Since the file is over 400MB so you should have a good internet connection.
- Next, go to Downloads and then double-click the Bluestacks.exe file to begin the installation.
- When the installation is complete, the Bluestacks engine will start for the first time.
- Enable your location and then select your preferred language.
- Sign in to your Google account and the Bluestacks is ready to install TvTap apps. This can be done in two ways
- Download the TvTap APK file on your computer from the above given link.
- Then, open Bluestacks and tap on install apk button to sideload the TvTap App Or go to the file manager and navigate to TvTap APK file. Right click on the TvTap apk and click “Open with Bluestacks app handler”.
- The TvTap app will start installing and can be run from Bluestacks home screen.
- Thats it and now you will be able to browse over your favorite channels and shows through TVTap App.
Check out the Related Posts:
Conclusion: TvTap on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac
TvTap is a great live TV streaming app for Android, iOS smartphones as well as FireStick, Fire TV and Android TV. But it doesn’t have Windows applications. Here, we have shown you how to download TvTap on Windows PC/Laptop with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator. Hope, you are able to enjoy live TV streaming on your PC/laptop using TvTap following this post.